Services Learning Program 2022-2023
- The Program is based on the number of service hours students provided;
- Regular services by Prefects, Monitors, members of Road Safety Patrol, Scouts, etc. are exempted;
- The School has the right to consider the kinds of services students provided. Students must present the proven records for external services;
- Examples of the recognized services can be flag sale, voluntary services in social welfare centers, school activity helper, external activity helper and other meaningful services;
- Students can get at most 10 service hours in one event.
- Award Scheme
- Students accumulating 20 service hours can obtain a Bronze badge;
- Students accumulating 40 service hours can obtain a Silver badge;
- Students accumulating 80 service hours can obtain a Gold badge.
Number of Badges in each form:
|S1|| || || |
|S2|| || || |
|S3|| || || |
|S4|| || || |
|S5|| || || |
|S6|| || || |
|Total|| || || |
The winners are:
If you have any enquiries / suggestions, please feel free to contact us.
Thanks & Cheers,
Services Learning Program teachers-in-charge