DUTIES OF MONITOR / MONITRESS
All the class Monitors have the right and duties to assist the class and subject teachers to maintain a good order in their own classroom.
Red Monitor / Monitress
- Report to the general office when the subject teacher does not turn up for five minutes after the bell.
- Remind the fellow students who are on duty to clean the blackboard after a lesson.
- IT (on-line brown book)
- Collection of the homework (Language Subjects)
Blue Monitor / Monitress
- Instruct fellow students to greet the teacher and say “Goodbye”.
- Accompany the student who requests an early leave and brings along the classroom diary to the general office.
- Supervisor of classroom facilities
- Collection of the homework (Science Subjects)
Green Monitor / Monitress
- Switch off the lights and fans when all students have left.
- Collect all homework and pass the homework record form to the Red monitor/monitress.
- Fetch notices from the school office when being asked.
- Manipulating the use of classroom keys
- Collection of the homework (Art Subject)
Yellow Monitor / Monitress
- Fill in the classroom diary and remind subject teachers to sign the classroom diary.
- Collect the classroom diary and the padlock at the school office every morning and return the classroom diary after school.
- Buy exercise books at the school office for fellow students.
- Supervise the cleanliness of the classroom
- Collect of the homework (Mathematics)