Honesty Videos Production Program 2016-2017
“The consequences of being dishonest”
Cheating, stealing, or lying are examples of dishonest behavior. The consequences can be as simple as detention/zero grades, or as harsh as expulsion/prison time.
Are there other examples of dishonest behavior? What is the worst that can happen? Who do you let down? Show us with a video!
Junior Forms (S.1 – S.3): 30 seconds
Senior forms (S.4 – S.6): 1 minute
Awards and Judges
1. Guest teacher judges: Mr. Kot (Guidance Team Head), Mr. Yuen (ICT teacher), Ms. Eryn & Mr. Noman (Campus TV teachers-in-charge)
2. Broadway students (i.e., YOU)
a. Submitted entries will be posted on the Campus TV – Delia Broadway Facebook page
b. Best video (1 junior, 1 senior) = THE MOST FACEBOOK LIKES!
c. 3 other prizes: Most creative, most thought-provoking, and most skillfully-edited video
Prizes (and other things)
– $50 coupons for all 5 prizes
– An official certificate
– The chance to be part of a creative team at
All About Us (Photography, editing, directing, etc.)
Submission Period: September 14 – September 28
Announcement of prize winners: September 30
The work should be
· In English or Chinese
· Original, never been previously published or submitted for other competitions, and must comply with intellectual property law
· Violence, profanity, obscenity or indecent materials are strictly prohibited
Send in your videos with a memory stick NOW!
(To Mr. Yuen, Ms. Eryn and Mr. Noman)