School Environmental Protection Ambassador Badge
Class Environmental Protection Ambassador Badge
1. Students learn to practice recycling for the sake of environmental conservation.
2. Students learn to keep the school clean.
Recycling Campaign – How?
1. Each class has a box for collecting waste paper.
2. Class teachers assign at least 2 Class Environmental Protection Ambassadors (CEPAs) to help collect scrap/waste paper and deliver the recycling box to the School Environmental Protection Ambassadors (SEPAs) on ground floor during the 1st class-teacher period.
3. The collected waste paper will be weighted and recorded by SEPAs.
4. The results will be counted at the end of each school term.
1st Term Result
2nd Term Result
1M (6.35 kg)
1M (14.90 kg)
2O (7.20 kg)
2O (19.65 kg)
3M (11.20 kg)
3M (24.70 kg)
4B (22.00 kg)
4A (35.05 kg)
5B (21.30 kg)
5A (44.60 kg)
6C (22.50 kg)
Under the COVID-19, there was tremendous disposed face masks problem on sidewalks, beaches, and parking lots worldwide. This burdened the landfills around the world. To educate students how to turn waste into a resource and enhance their awareness of the environmental protection, the school cooperates with the local registered charitable organization Agent of Change Foundation and environmental protection organization, The Loop Hong Kong, to do the face-mask recycling service.
Through this service learning activities, the students can learn more environmentally-friendly ways in recycling face-marks and enhance their awareness in environmental protection.