Environmental Protection Education
Paper Recycle Campaign
School Environmental Protection Ambassador Badge
Class Environmental Protection Ambassador Badge
1. Students learn to practice recycling for the sake of environmental conservation.
2. Students learn to keep the school clean.
Recycling Campaign – How?
1. Each class is given a box for collecting waste paper.
2. Class teachers assign at least 2 Class Environmental Protection Ambassadors (CEPAs) to help in collecting scrap/waste paper and delivering the recycling box to the School Environmental Protection Ambassadors (SEPAs) on ground floor during the 2nd class-teacher period from 3:20 to 3:30 pm ( 2:35-2:45 pm on Wednesdays).
3. The collected waste paper will be weighted and recorded by SEPAs.
4. The recycling box is to be put at designated place in the classroom for easy collection.