Cleaning Campaign 2019 – 2020
- Provide a clean environment and promote study efficiency.
- Cultivate the value of responsibility.
- Cultivate the value respect others.
- Strengthen the spirit of student cooperation.
Target students: S1 and S2 classes
Students have to
- Keep classroom floor often clean. Pick rubbish up and put in the trash can immediately.
- Keep classroom blackboard clean after uses.
- Clean inter-active TV panel and computer monitor with cleaning spray in 1st and 2nd class teacher periods.
- The teacher’s desk should be neatly arranged, and no debris (such as newspapers, notes and books) should be placed on the teacher’s desk.
- Keep the books on the bookcase behind the classroom neatly arranged, and no other objects should be placed on it.
- Keep notice boards and wall panels clean and tidy, and expired materials and leaflets should not be posted.
- Wipe all desks with wet towel in 1st and 2nd class teacher periods.
- Keep student desks and chairs neatly arranged.
- Keep chairs under desks.
- Wipe classroom floor mop after school every Wednesday.
- Guidance team presents a general idea to students in form assembly.
- Class teachers must introduce to their classes in details and emphasis the purposes.
- Class teachers assign the above daily duties to the students on a rotation basis
- Class teachers instruct the monitors to fill the duty roster on the blackboard.
- Class teachers check the cleanliness and tidiness with monitors.
- Cleanliness Satisfactory Classroom CSC is selected by school administrators monthly and is awarded. The excellent classroom will get a surprise prize at the end of year.
- Resources: install towel rack in the classroom / dust pan and bloom / mops in toilets / towels / TV cleaning spray