- ALL S4-S5 students are eligible to collect the SIMs Cards (except those who have collected before).
- Students can come back to school from Wednesday, 15 April 2020 to Saturday, 18 April 2020 onwards to collect the cards. (Office hours: Mon to Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Sat: 8:00 am -1:00 pm)
Before collecting the cards, students should have to
- sign their names on the collection list,
- sign and return the “Bandwidth Support for E-learning at Home Scheme”-Acknowledgement Formto the school.
- Student could refer to the guidelines to know how to use the SIMs Cards
- The SIM Cards are not replaceable. Students cannot apply for a new one when they lose it.
- Due to limited supply of SIMs Cards, students concerned will be first-come-first-served.